God, it was dreadful. Almost every part of the episode was full of cliches:
Embarrassing. Annoying. Appalling.
- Tom lies about the reason why he's cancelling his date. And it's not even as if he has any reason to, since it's not his fault he has to cancel.
- Then his original date bumps into him and other woman.
- Snakes are brought into the studio. One escapes.
- Danny and Jordan go out onto the roof for a private chat. They get locked out, up there.
- Then there is no signal coverage for either of them.
- The anonymous person against whom Matt is competing turns out not to be who he thought it was, after all.