- Hard Contact and Triple Zero, both Star Wars tie-ins by karentraviss, bought solely because I've enjoyed reading her LJ about her writing;
- Piratica. Being: A Daring Tale of a Singular Girl's Adventure upon the High Seas. Presented Most Handsomely by The Notorious TANITH LEE. I Mean, Good Lord, how can you not pick up a book with a title like that?
- A General History of the Robberies and Murders of the Most Notorious PIRATES, by Captain Charles Johnson. An actual history book this - I think - but even so: Arrr!
- The Nautical Chart by Arturo Pérez-Reverte. I've read three of his other books, so this should be good. And the theme isn't deliberate, honest.
- Micah, by Laurell K. Hamilton. Yes, it's another Anita Blake book. Furry porn. I suspect it'll be godawful, but what the hey. Read all of 'em so far.
- Singularity Sky By Charles Stross. Because Iron Sunrise was damn good, so I'm gonna read more by the man.
- Lucifer: Crux, by Mike Carey. On-going comic book series.
No idea which one I'll read first, though.
What's in your pile?