It was okay; they need table numbers, order numbers, something to work out where food should go, but not bad. Might try them again, after a while.
k and I split up, and we did different things. I:
- dropped leggings off at an alterations place, to be converted into breeches; I expect this to go badly.
- made a hair appt; I know it's time when it gets stuck between my back and the seat.
- bought new comic books: two more Hellblazer, and two more Lucifer.
- considered buying a new suitcase
- did buy a new wok; our previous, non-stick ('just wipe and re-oil it!") model really didn't work out (it rusted).
- met up with K again, and had Earl Grey anda
- bought a new futon mattress and cover. And somehow got it home.
and then it was a hurried trip to the supermarket before Doctor Who, and thence some nice dinner, some bearable plonk, and more West Wing.
Been quite a successful day, really.