Not so impressed with this episode, for a number of reasons:
- Not a lot actually happened.
- Rose was almost entirely passive.
- Silly "tractor beam station" set design to introduce jepardy.
- Overly-obvious villains.
- CGI software nicked from Minority Report
But there were things I liked:
- Thinking back, the steward's dialogue was reminiscent of Whedon.
- Rose's dialogue was also good.
Also, in retrospect, they must have kept the costs down quite a lot on this episode, because it's got very little that doesn't happen in the same two sets. It's *very* claustrophobic, and I think it suffers because of that.